Computer Aided Design has gotten extremely popular especially among the engineering professionals especially the ones in architecture.
The software can be used in various places because of easy designing and drafting features.
CAD just doesn’t help you to put your ideas in form of designs but in an easy way which doesn’t consume much time than the manual designing.
It allows users to develop more accurate and diverse representations of stuff, and potentially to revise those representations more rapidly and automatically than manual design processes.
Here are some of the major advantages of the CAD which will help you understand benefits over manual drawing:
1. Creating Easy Sketches: CAD has the capability to transform an idea into something visible. With a rough draft, one can create something with CAD software. Sometimes explaining your ideas might not be just enough, thus getting that idea designed with CAD can give a full picture.
2. Easy Saving and Sharing: All the designs and drawings created with the help of CAD can be easily saved for future use and reference. With unique features, creating a design once is enough and there is no need to redesign it again. Some components from the drawing can also be standardized for future uses. Another advantage is that these drawings can be stored easily like in the hard drive, USB pen drive or cloud.
3. Work Faster: Creating a digital blueprint with CAD has numerous advantages when compared to creating a traditional blueprint. All the measurement tools are found in the tool and just a click away which will speed up the process. With these tools, correcting the errors is much quicker when compared to using a pencil and paper.
4. Better Quality Designs: The CAD software provides great tools for design professions that will help in carrying out design and analysis of a proposed design. These tools also help in producing designs with high accuracy and the scope for errors is much lower when compared to hand drawing.
5. Growing Popularity: One of the main reasons why professional designers should get comfortable with CAD is because of its growing popularity. Regardless of architecture, engineering, cartography, fashion etc., they use CAD in some form. With numerous advantages over traditional design, it’s just a matter of time before CAD takes over the world of design.
Powered by Froala Editor